domingo, 10 de março de 2013

Lie to me...




Every story has a beginning, middle and end ... (ok, not all lol)
But when has, I end with a text ...
Here's your text ... And our Order!
Final point, ready for more chapters of my story, because ours turned out!!!


And when they ask me why I remember both of you in this music...
The answer is obvious...
Because it was what you did, lied to me all the time!
Lied about love, lied about we, were 7 months of lies...
But want to know, I'd rather have lived this lie with you, than they ever have you known... 
Love you by beautiful lie relationship, doomed to failure, we love you for all that have changed me so much!!
So thank you for the moments of which...
I will remember with affection, thanks for the beautiful lies and love invented...
But now that I've lived my make-believe, more secure and more mature...
I return to the real world...
And don't care about the lies, because they all brought us this far...
So lie to me ...








"Lie, while you're even early

Deny, that you're in any hurry
Cry, and tell me not to worry
'Cause what I don't know, is never gonna hurt me


Breathe, now baby don't feel guilty
Deceive me, then just walk away
Leave me, the truth will only kill me
It's gotta be, it's gotta be this way

One more bad excuse
Before you turn me lose
Give me something to remember you by
Couldn't you offer me
A little dishonesty
Promise me you'll try
You'll lie to me"


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário